Ticketing Professionals is all about learning, sharing and development of our industry.
Each year we programme over 25 sessions of content covering technology, revenue opportunities along with management and compliance. These sessions are picked by our superb Education Panel who represent different areas of the ticketing verticals.
We have just opened our 2019 call for papers to all of the industry, as well as those beyond it! Now is your time to submit your ideas on what you would like to speak about.
You don’t need to be a professional speaker or be the only speaker, what we want are original topics, presented or discussed by knowledgeable industry folks.
There are just a few pointers
- We don’t like sales pitches and neither do delegates, so submissions by industry suppliers must be based on case studies of value or real learning opportunities
- TPC2018 feedback asked for more case studies in 2019 – so these are more likely to be selected
- We have strived, but not always succeeded, to deliver a diverse speaker selection at each conference. Sessions with diversity in their speakers or panelists are actively encouraged.
- Don’t worry if all the details of your session are not yet in place, we are looking for ideas and content to develop with you, if needed, over the next 6 months.
- Closing date is 19th September 2018.
If you would like to discuss any part of the submission or shortlisting process, just drop Andrew a line