Thanks to our Bronze Sponsor Booking Protect we are adding refund protection to our registrations for free! Allowing you to apply for a full refund should you be unable to attend #TPC2018 through the following circumstances;
- Injury, illness(inc pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Government have issued travel warnings.
- The breakdown, accident, fire or theft of a private vehicle en route to the event.
- You being made redundant from or relocated for work which you were unaware of at the time of booking
Thank you again to Cat Spencer & her team at Booking Protect! Without the support of all our commercial partners, Ticketing Professionals would not be able to offer such a cost effective route to education & training.
Speaking about their ongoing partnership with Ticketing Professionals Cat Spencer said;
“We are delighted to be able to extend our market leading refund protection to TPC delegates”
“Delegates registering will be able to appreciate the comfort that Booking Protect cover could give to their customers along with a great new income stream”
“Of course, we hope no one has cause to use it, as we can’t wait for two great days of conversations and learning in Birmingham”
Venues and organisations that are primary ticket retailer can secure their place for £199.99 VAT with an invoice option available.
This includes up to 24 sessions of great content to choose from over two days, as well as lunch on Thursday and Friday, breakfast bites on Friday morning and Thursday’s free drinks reception care of Gold Sponsors Secutix, PayPal and Tesstitura Network.
Book your Early-bird Registration today!