Submission Process to Speak at Ticketing Professionals 2017
We are now accepting submissions for speaking slots at Ticketing Professionals 2017.
You don’t need to be a great speaker or even have lots to say, we are more than happy to help group potential speakers together to have a great session.
Key Requirements for Sessions
- The session, including Q&A should be either 30, 45 or 60 minutes long.
- It should fit in one of the core learning streams, Revenues / Technology/ Compliance & Regulation / Management and Leadership
- It can’t be a sales pitch for services, products or venues, but can mention elements or examples of these where relevant
- Ideally it should have clear learning takeaways for the audience, either in a new approach, technology or revenue opportunity
- Speakers will receive a complimentary delegate pass for the day that they are speaking.
Feedback from #TPC2016 delegates showed a clear demand for more ‘case study’ sessions in addition to theoretical sessions, so exactly how did you roll out mobile ticketing, what went wrong and how did you fix it? as opposed to the pros and cons of doing it.
All you need to do is simply fill in your details below. The process is open until 27th September at 5Pm, so you have some time to think about your content and perhaps who you may want to partner with.
You can submit a maximum of THREE suggestions. Sessions will be picked to fit in with other sessions already curated and we feel there is a key learning take-away.
We will notify people if their sessions has been picked by late October.