Sam Menter is a director of Mace & Menter where he leads projects for organisations that want to significantly improve experiences for their customers. He has a background in research and interaction design and has led the UX design and audience insight on BIMA and BAFTA award winning projects.
Sam’s focus is on combining behavioural insight with digital and service design expertise to create services that achieve a real difference. Recently he’s been exploring design for digital interactions in physical spaces and the potential for linking up digital and physical customer journeys.
Ask him about the potential for Eddystone and the return of the QR code!
Recent Mace & Menter work he’s proud of includes:
- Working with the Cabinet Office to design and test concepts for an early warning system enabling the UK to share cyber threat information
- Applying a service design approach to the design of Scope’s online community resulting in a 146% increase community membership
- Design work on See Tickets’ customer journey resulting in a 32% increase in mobile conversion
- A re-design of one of the UK’s biggest premiership team’s website resulting in a 42% increase in sales
- User research and design work for Scope – one of the UK’s biggest charities – helped increase community membership by 146%
Outside work, Sam enjoys mountains, wheels, rivers and paddles, with or without his three children. He doesn’t enjoy writing about himself in the third person.
Hear Sam Speak at #TPC2018
|Early Bird - Venues||£199.99|
|Early Bird - Suppliers||£279.99|