Seatgeek Enterprise Scholarship Programme
The industry we work in is all about education, co-operation and continually striving to be the best.
That’s one of the key reasons the Ticketing Professionals Conference exists.
We are delighted that this year Seatgeek Enterprise have put a major stake in the ground marking their commitment to driving excellence in the industry.
Seatgeek have committed a number of full registrations for TPC2018 – available to anyone from a sports, cultural or attractions venue / organisation that hasn’t yet booked for TPC, who would not be able to attend without this generous assistance.
Confirming their commitment Karl Vosper, MD of Seatgeek Enterprise said “We are proud to be a part of this industry and know that education leads to innovation. We believe these scholarship places are the steps towards that innovation and excellence in the ticketing industry”
Andrew Thomas of Ticketing Professionals Conference said “Seatgeek are one of our longest standing and generous supporters, we thank them truly for being able to support those who otherwise would not be able to attend TPC”
The Seatgeek Enterprise Scholarship Application Process is now Closed
- Scholarships are only open to venues or organisations who sell their own tickets or admissions, it is not open to suppliers or agencies
- The award will be for a full conference registration place worth (£239.99+VAT) recipients will need to arrange their own transportation and accommodation
- Awards cannot be given to existing registrants for #TPC2018
- Awards will be decided by a panel from Seatgeek and Ticketing Professionals Ltd
- The Closing date for entrants is the 26th February at 12 noon
- The decision of the awards panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into