After the success of our Seatgeek Enterprise scholarship programme, we have one final registration for #TPC2018 generously donated by Joseph and Linda Forlini from New Jersey, USA.
Both Joseph and Linda are superb supporters of the International Ticketing Association‘s (INTIX) educational support and scholarships, so we are delighted that they have extended this TPC2018.
This registration is open to ‘up and coming’ professionals at the start of their ticketing career (less than 3 years) or those under 30 years of age, who traditionally do not have the budget or the seniority to attend conferences.
In addition to a full registration being provided by Joseph and Linda, TPC will also provide £100 in travel / accommodation costs incurred by the recipient.
This programme is now closed and the recipients are in the process of being informed.
- Scholarships are only open to individuals from venues or organisations who sell their own tickets or admissions, and who are under 30 years of age OR been in ticketing for less than 3 years. It is not open to suppliers or agencies
- The award will be for a full conference registration place worth (£239.99+VAT) recipients will also receive assistance of up to £100 towards transportation and accommodation
- Awards cannot be given to existing registrants for #TPC2018
- Awards will be decided by a panel from J&L Forlini and Ticketing Professionals Ltd
- The Closing date for entrants is the 7th March at 5:30PM GMT
- The decision of the awards panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into