All over the world we have seen the rise of “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday”, the first of the peak days for either in-person or online shopping in the holiday period.
We discussed last week as a group whether we should join this “craze”, I use the word craze here, as it seems that everyone is doing it……because everyone is doing it, as opposed to any long term proven data that discounting, offers or special branding of days adds to the overall sales return.
So we thought about it over the weekend and then decided that we would use cyber Monday to kick off our last week week of Early Bird pricing, by giving something a little extra to delegates securing their place before Friday’s cut off.
So, for every full early bird registration this week, we will gift each delegate a £50 Amazon gift card, on receipt of your payment. So if you are having a long journey to the conference, you can rent a movie, buy a ticket, listen to a song or order your mum something for her birthday!
Terms and Conditions
- A £50 Gift Voucher for Amazon.co.uk will be offered to each early bird registrant, registered before 11am GMT on 7th December 2015.
- Only full early bird places will be eligible for a voucher, discounted places, affiliate schemes and second delegates do not qualify for this offer, the “Cyber Monday” delegate place must be selected during registration.
- The gift card will be sent only after payment has been received by TPL
- The card will be dispatched within 14 days of payment being received
- The card will be dispatched to the email given on the registration form.
- This is a limited offer programme, with only 25 places available, if the offer is withdrawn / exhausted , the registration page will be updated to reflect this.