We are delighted to announce that there will be a TPC ‘Express’ in Edinburgh on the 12th July.
The Arts Marketing Association Conference runs from the 12th to the 14th and the last six years have seen a ticketing “fringe” event before the conference kicks off.
This free to attend event will bring together some highlights and speakers from the 2016 conference around the theme of ‘REVENUE, raising more, spending less’, looking how through innovation and process change organisations can reduce expenditure and drive up incomes.
Session List (Confirmed List)
- + Consolidating bar and ticketing operations – money saving or headache making
- + Offering the right up sale to customers to increase average order values
- + Dynamic Pricing – can this really add revenue or just increase expenditure?
- + Creating your own ticketing agency – benefits in data AND revenue
- + When is the RIGHT time to offer extra items to a customer online?
- + Increasing your accessibility to disabled patrons (and their spending power)
Speakers already confirmed include :
Rachel Miller, Director of Marketing, The Lowry / Quay Tickets
James Bush, Sales and Box Office Manager, Soho Theatre
Following the speakers and open discussions there will be a drinks reception provided by Red61
The event will be at Summerhall, with limited places. Register here