Next week we will announce our fantastic moderators who will help the 24 sessions of #TPC2016 run on time and keep the discussions moving.
We have secured a number of experienced and varied individuals from across the sector, from ticket agents, system suppliers, venues and consultancy service firms, but need 1 more!
Key Responsibilities of a Moderator
- * Ensuring Sessions Start and Finish on Time
- * Welcoming the Sponsors of the Sessions
- * Introduction of the Sessions and Speakers to the Audience
- * Facilitating Q&A at the end of the sessions
- * Wrapping up the session for the audience, thanking speakers and sponsors
- * Directing audience to the next sessions or breakouts
So if you want to attend Ticketing Professionals with a free delegate pass, in return for moderating one or two sessions on each day of the conference drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested and we’ll get back to you.